Supervisor: Regional Sales Manager
General Purpose: To generate net revenue to attain or exceed territory sales quotas through sales to new and existing business sources. Implement the company’s overall sales and marketing plan through the focus on the company’s core products of hospital bed support surfaces. Works in conjunction with the GM and Branch team to ensure profitable sales growth for the branch.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Two to three years sales experience required.
- Prefer Healthcare background.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Training, & Abilities:
- Successful completion of all scheduled New Employee Orientation Programs.
- Successful completion of all training requirements.
- Skill to read, write, and perform both mathematics calculations and the English language effectively.
- Ability to work independently, be detail oriented and have excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to lift or carry 40 lbs.
- Ability to communicate independently and verbally with personable and effective speaking skills.
- Effective communications
- Meet or exceed net revenue quotas assigned to territory for Crow Creek products and services consistent with strategies and objectives. Makes sales calls on key accounts, introduce and implement products and services critical to Crow Creek’s success.
- Accountable for the creation, implementation and follow-up of a monthly target account plan focused on the customers and products/services that result in the achievement of monthly revenue goals. Actively investigate market conditions, analyze competitive activities and devise new strategies to achieve desired results.
- Establish and implement effective time management in accounts which leads to the accomplishment of sales goals. Prepare call report and account profiles as required by management.
- Works closely with Branch staff to ensure their full participation in the ongoing sales process and relationship development with key accounts.
- Continually acquire, maintain, and expand understanding of product knowledge, clinical applications, and customer needs to better service and enhance Crow Creek’s relationships with accounts.
- Operate sales territory within the assigned expense control guidelines as determined by sales manager.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Send resume to:
Crow Creek Therapeutics
Attn: Human Resources
580 S. High St., Ste. 230
Columbus, Ohio 43215